The affordable CONTURA G2® is ideal for small and mid-sized companies wanting the benefits of high-speed scanning. VAST® scanning technology enables form inspections at maximum speed with high-quality measuring results. Process changes are detected at an early stage, high production quality is ensured and rejected parts are reduced.
- Robust machine design
- Ceramic guideways in X and Z provide rigidity and protection against production-related environmental influences
- Air bearings on all axes for high stability at high travel speeds
ZEISS CONTURA G2 direkt: entry-level scanning technology from Carl Zeiss; equipped with the VAST XXT scanning sensor that can measure a variety of workpieces
ZEISS CONTURA G2 RDS: scanning of features in all angular positions with VAST XXT on the flexible ZEISS RDS articulating probe
ZEISS CONTURA G2 aktiv: self-centering probing, multi-point measurement of deeper features and reliable measurement of displaced features with size, form and position results also with high throughput thanks to the flexible VAST XT
ZEISS CONTURA G2 navigator: for increased productivity and high measuring performance
The system is controlled via a userfriendly control panel and does not need a computer. The progressive joystick enables easier and more precise control of all axis movements. The speed can be regulated in CNC mode.
- Integrated sensor changer rack for maximum reproducibility without recalibration
- HTG version for the same accuracy over a larger temperature range
- Expansion of the Z measuring range by 200 mm with the U-shaped granite table option